21 Sep 5 Questions Small Business Owners Should Consider When Reviewing IT Security
Recently UK based, National Cyber Security Centre offered five questions business leaders should ponder when thinking about IT security for their business:
1. How do we defend our organization against phishing attacks?
2. What do we do to control the use of our privileged IT accounts?
3. How do we ensure our software and devices are up to date?
4. How do we ensure our partners and suppliers protect the information we share with them?
5. What authentication methods are used to control access to systems and data?
For many who operate small businesses, these considerations can go overlooked. Unfortunately, a successful phishing attack often damages a business’s Reputation and Lost Profits. However, our Managed IT Services include implementing systems, which proactively address all of these questions and more. So why not take advantage of our FREE Onsite IT Network and Security Assessment? Please Contact Us today to schedule.